Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Video Exclusive Halilintar




Beraaaaaaaat....... tapi akhirnya......setelah dulu aku naik halilintar tutup mata, sehingga nggak ada rasanya sama sekali, sekarang aku membuka mata dan menyaksikan segalanya dan aku merekam bagi kalian2 yang hendak tahu rasanya naik halilintar.... cuma semenit kok.... tapi mematikan.....
Tapi.......it's FUN..... it is.....

2 comments:

  1. It's so much fun enough,, just try it at Genting Highland as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah..dulu pas aku kesana, Halilintarnya ga jalan...hikz...

    ReplyDelete