Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Friday, March 3, 2006

Can't Take That Away


They Can say....

Anything they want to say

Try to bring me down

But I will not allow anyone to succeed

hanging cloud over me



They can try hard to make me feel

That I don't matter at all

but I refuse to fallter in what I belive

or loose faith in my dream



Cause there'a a light in me

That shines brightly

They can try

But they can't take that away from me...



They can do anything they want to you

If you let then in but they won't ever win

If you cling to your pride

And just push them aside



See, I have learnt...

There is an inner peace I own

Something in my soul that they cannot possess

So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade



Cause i have the light inside me

That shines brightly...



They can take this precious love i'll always have inside me

Certainly Lord will giude me...

Where i need to go...



They can say anything they want to say

Try to break me down...

but I won't face the ground....

I will rise steadily...

Sailing out of their reach



Oh Lord....

They do try hard to make to make me feeel

That I don't matter at all..



But I refuse to falter in what I believe

Or loose faith in my dream...



Cause the light in my shines brighter than before...

They can't take that away from me...





Mariah Carey - Can't Take That Away...






No comments:

Post a Comment