Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Buat Poetri yang Berulang Tahun

...On this birthday of yours…







 
I give you my presence,



So that you’ll remember…





 
I give you my handmade cake,



So that you’ll feel the
sweetness of my gift





 
I give you this necklace,



So that you have something
you can touch all the time





 
Happy Birthday…..



Wish you all the best….





 
Semoga kehadiranku bisa
membahagiakanmu di hari istimewa ini





 
Semoga kue [yang belum tentu
enak ini]



terasa manis di hari istimewa
ini





 
Semoga kalung yang kuberi ini
akan selalu menjadi kenangan tahun ini





 
Hm.... 21 tahun khan....? ya iya
lah....



Soalnyo khan kito seumur
sekarang.... hehehehe....





 
10 Februari 1985



10 Februari 2006





 
21 years of life



21 times of repeating day



21 words of happy birtday
you’ve received



21 lifetime of self
repairment



21 different steps you’ve
taken



21 reflection of life journey



21 chances of making life
better



21 and more years you’ll be
living for



Wish you a good luck and
happiness all the time





 
Poetri, My Girlfriend......



Semoga Poet bahagia





 
di hari yang
dimano Poet emang harusnyo bahagia.







 ….Your day
of the year....


No comments:

Post a Comment