Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

So Typical Indonesia

Before I go back to Indonesia, the hottest news I heard is about a train-wreck in Bintaro area and it killed 7 people. True, it's a super sad story and a really bad story to heard, deeply from my heart I send my condolences to the victims of the train-wreck. I just want to make sure that I'm not taking this accident lightly because in the next blog I'm going to write how silly Indonesia can be.

Okay, The world is moving forward to the future. Why I said Indonesia is Silly? because Indonesia seems not moving forward. I actually feel sorry for the Indonesia's Train Company because I believe that this mistake is not fully on their side but there are also coming from the imbecile-ness of the ignorant driver of the road mark.

The worst thing is not even come close to that, it is worst but the thing I'm going to tell you is even worse than the worst. The next thing I heard about the train-wreck incident is that people are connecting the incident to the not-exactly-the-same incident 26 years ago in the same spot and saying that it has some kind of mystical relations. WTF!!! people!!!!

And the it was not on minor media, but it was on major television channel. The same spot and surprisingly the same day, and relations coming from that. It is as if the location is "asking" for victim for every several period of time. 26 years ago it was so devastating it takes more than 300 dead-victims, now 7. It's not that I underestimate 7 dead people. even one dead people is means the world. But please stop making every accident correlate to the previous accident in a mystical way. It's not only an understatement, but also stupid and silly...!!!

If you want to derive some similarities, you can easily find it. But it doesn't mean that it has to have a correlation in a mystical way. It's just silly and I really hope that part of the news is not come out to the international world. Hmmm, but I don't think the international media wants to expose it anyway because IT IS SILLY..!!!

The second silly news I heard is about the death of one new-student during the orientation process of a certain university. OMG WTF!!!! Haven't you learn anything people!!!!!

It's not the very first time Indonesian Orientation system during the entrance to a university takes life of a prospectus young man. But the orientation process kept going on and it seems like no one even try to stop it. The funny thing is that it's so hard to find which side is on the blame and it will ends with negotiation between the family of the deceased and the campus.

This orientation process is like a vicious cirle, the senior felt they were mis-treated when they were juniors, and now they took revenge on the new cohort of juniors. Next year, the juniors who have became the seniors, the vicious circle is rotating again. It has to be broken at some point. To break this vicious circle has to come from a strong will from the campus side. Create an orientation process that is actually useful to the students and not the one that can easily be mis-directed by the seniors into an act of vengeance. 

The next thing is about the Caisar Dance. OMFG WTH and WTF is this!!!!!!!!!!!
Although I still think that Singapore's television programmes is still slightly worse, but I really wondering how this show can get famous to this extent. The show named YKS, it's an abbreviation from Yuk Kita Santai (Let's Relax) or Yuk Keep Smile (let's Keep Smiling). I don't even know which one is the correct one. 

So last night during my dinner at a restaurant, the show that is on the TV at that moment was YKS. during my 45 minutes of watching the show. It was all about this Caisar Dance. I don't understand what the show is about, but all I can see is that cursed dance. People competing to each other, the audience is competing each other, the TV crew is competing each other. It was so f*cking silly!!!!

But for this third silly news, I still can find a Genius-ness in this Caisar Dance and the Marketing Team of the show. As silly as it is, but I wonder, This show is all about the dance and it is with the same movement and the same song. At some point, people has got to be bored to death with it, but how can it survive from just a morning show from around 5 months ago to a prime-time show as it is and the dance is still as strong as it can be.

The thing about the brand is that it has a cycle to it. At some point, people will be bored to the brand especially this Caisar Dance which exposed to the audience on a daily basis. The brand cycle has to be so quickly matured and it is amazing how the creative and marketing team to managed the brand so that it still alive and kicking until now. Maybe Steve Jobs should've hired them instead of hired the executive marketing from Pepsi Cola. hahahaha......

Well, I'm not that good as a news presenter, because I involve my emotion too much. hahaha... But Why Indonesia is moving in the same place. Why this typical thing is exist so I can say that those three events are so Typical Indonesia. Well actually there are so much more to that to Indonesia rather than all of that, but Why the Media chose to expose that kind of things?

I really do think that this kind of media needs a little bit of a sturdy arms to rule them all so, it can focus the the nation building process rather than exposing something that will gain them more benefit and sensation. Things like these aren't supposed to get a strong exposure, or rather a multi-perspective exposure and one rational explanation behind every events. I do believe in spirits (not the drink one) world, but I also do believe that we live in different world and those spirits aren't responsible for every misfortune that we had.

Grow up people!!!!! 


image source:
http://loscuatroojos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/silly-dog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment