Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Youtube Learner

I'm not a reader type person, because I find it so very hard for me to sit and read the whole page with only letters inside and not to mention that it usually in small font and less space. Please can someone poke me in the eye, because I'm about to fall asleep in 3...2...1.... zzzzzzz......

but wait a minute....
Aren't my blog is all in writing??
yeah... I hate to read but I make you all read my blog... hahaha...

But if I have to return to my theory about, "If you hate tomatoes, doesn't mean that everyone else hate it too..."

So I just hope that the world wasn't filled by the likes of me. I hope you find that reading is a fun activities and my blog is one of the thing that you love to read. #wink

Now, so how do I survive this whole time in my life without reading that much?
I turn all my energy to my ears and be a good listener. 
Just like a wise man once said, "You have two ears and one mouth, means that you have to listen twice than you speak..."

It's not that I don't want to read and I'm not trying to read, but every time I read, I found it hard to take grasp on the content that I read. I have to read it maybe three or four times just to get a better understanding on the subject. How can I read it again and again when I can simply fell asleep on my first attempt. So rather than read, I prefer hear.

So in order too keep on learning new things, I turn my attention to Youtube. Every time I found a hardship in terms of my learning, I will try to search the topic on Youtube. Sometimes, the explanation from the Youtube and from the lecturer is in a different speed, accent and ways of telling. So it always a good thing to get some kind of second opinion or second point of view on things. 

I'm able to do Salchow Jump, Tooe Loop Jump and Lutz Jump on the Ice Rink, all thanks to Youtube. Not only that, I learn a lot of things from Youtube, I just learn how to play Violin using Youtube. Youtube is a good thing to use when you're too lazy to read. You can find almost anything on Youtube. 

Everything was so ideal, up until I stumble upon the world of VLog or, Video Blog.  
And suddenly I was stunned by the amazing-ness of a VLog world and how those people can make a funny story even to a very scientific issue. Then I also found the Anime series such as Sailor Moon and Shurato. So I was just stunned over my laptop screen and suddenly I remembered. Why I open Youtube on the first place???

Yeah, and it's already midnight and I'm sleepy, so I just skipped the study part and go to sleep. The next day, it's all the same story all over again. And then I think to my self... Aaaargh, why am I so easily distracted???

I hate to read, but then when I try to learn via Youtube, I'm so easily distracted. Though it actually pop an idea into my mind whether I should make a VLog of my own. Yeah, that idea was stuck in my head for a several time now, but I still can't make that into reality. Laziness and lack of idea still my biggest hindrance. Even writing could be so hard, now I have to make a script then read it??

But maybe some time or some other time I'll do that. But then again, My Blog only has let say around 30 readers for each blog (well sometimes only 10) so how if I publish a VLog and only have 10-30 viewer.... Oh God, that must be so very pathetic (Simon Cowell sez), hahaha...

So let's just keep that idea in my mind until I'm ready to do that. Now,let's just stick to this blog and I will keep on trying to be a better reader rather than just a better hearer. So I can read a journal and really catch the meaning behind that. Or.... maybe I can just focus to use Youtube for learning... Naaaah, it'll be too hard, the video now is even weirder and funnier, I can't resist that.

Youtube really is a good source to study, but also full of trick and traps. Beware o' mortal being, for you can easily swayed by the temptation of Parody of Music Video.... hahaha... 


Image Source:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/323/a/1/youtube_logo_by_jurgenluvsbacon-d33662f.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment