Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ramadhan is Leaving Us

Wow, it's been an awfully busy week this week. Doing this and that and so much more, including seven hours of waiting at the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore for dealing with the Student Pass. Darn you e-appointment....
#sob

As you know, probably this August 8 is going to be the 1st of Syawal month. Which is tomorrow might be the last day of fasting. We're going to have a celebration for welcoming the moth of Syawal. The Winning Day, the day when we come to each other ask for forgiveness. Everything start a new.

But then, along with the festivities
I hear someone is crying
He said that Ramadhan is leaving us  
And I'm not sure whether I'll see Ramadhan again

Will I be able to welcome the Ramadhan again next year
Who knows?

Some of us maybe falls deep in the festivities and preparation to welcome the day of Idul Fitri, and yet we're forget that we're about to be leaved by the most holy moth in a year. Ramadhan, the month of fasting. The month where all Satan is being locked away. 

Do you know, who's the happiest being in the entire universe when Ramadhan is leaving?
SATAN

Sometimes I do wondering and ask this question to my self.
"Am I happy that Ramadhan is over??? or am I sad??"

I don't have to do the fasting everyday, now I can eat anytime I want to. There's no longer Tarawih Pray every night. Do you feel like this month almost like binding you from do anything you like? and when this month is over, you're like being released and relieved?

Back to the previous question, who's the happiest being in the entire universe when Ramadhan is leaving?

Are you happy or sad that Ramadhan is leaving?

Darn it, even I don't want to answer that question.

Right now, I feel so very conflicting within my self. I want to feel the sadness, I do. There's a bit in my self that jumping out and feel a bit relieved that finally Ramadhan is over. Oh dear God, I hope that doesn't make me a Satan.

But there are somethings that I'm going to miss a lot
I'm going to miss the serenity
The feeling of calmness
The push to do some good deeds that I feel so hard to do in the regular month
The month where I feel less tempted to something wrong

Ramadhan is something else
It's special like no other month

Now for the next 11 month there will be a battle once more. I just hope that what I've gain along this month can be sufficient enough  to carry me through the year up to when Ramadhan is coming back. 

Ramadhan is leaving us
The last day of the holiest month of the year
Tomorrow is the last for us to collect as many as good deeds
The road ahead is long and full of temptation
Let's make the last day of Ramadhan be the best day of our year.

Let's just pray that next year we'll be able to meet again with Ramadhan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment