Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Issue of Trust and Openness

I sometimes don't understand how in the world my mind works. There's an exam for tomorrow for the Economic Modules, which I hate most and now just less than 12 hours, all I can think of is writing a blog. Accompanying with mixed berries fragrant that I just bought for only S$1.95, so soothing and sweet.

So, it actually quite late and maybe a little too old as a news, but I just got an inspiration from this morning conversation about trust and the issue of Indonesia and Australia's relationship. Even though I'm an Indonesian, doesn't mean that I am 100% at Indonesia's side on this. Sometimes I wonder when I should say that I'm on Indonesia's side or I'm one Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono's side. 

Maybe it is because of my lack of knowledge and my plainness way of thinking, but I wonder, is this a national issue or personal issue?
I don't know who taps who and on what purpose, but basically I have a way of thinking, "If you are an honest person, living in a world without any mean to hurting someone else or corrupting, why do you need to keep a secret?"

Secret is for bad people. Well, even though Vermouth (from Detective Conan manga) once said that, "Secret makes a woman, woman..." Well, she is a bad person (or at least involve in a bad organization).

Now, if I receive nothing but salary on my bank account, why do I'm afraid if some day at any day or time, some people come barge in and check my bank account? I would have no secret, I don't even need to ask, "Where's your court order?" or something like that. Well, go ahead and by all means check. 

Or for this issue, if someone wants to tap my phone, well by all means, please do.
The problem is maybe I'm not that significant of a person to tap. But this is a word that I'm planning to keep, "If one day I reach the top and I'm a significant person, I will try not to have a secret so I can keep myself like an open book."

If you want to know about me, well other than read this blog, the simplest thing is to ask me directly with a straight question. I won't lie, because lie is just for bad people. Why do you lie? because you're hiding a secret... So, a secret just makes you lie. Why bother having a secret.

Well, I'm not a woman anyway, so a secret will only make me a woman, hahaha....

I read this and think about this once again, a word, "SELFISH" comes into my mind. Well, I do hate the word, but sometimes I do think I'm selfish on this matter. A secret sometimes rises in purpose of protecting someone's feeling from hurt or pain, and back to the story of Hard Truth or Sugar Coated Truth. 

I always feels like, "This is me, deal with it!"
I don't like to keep a secret, so sometimes some people do hurt by knowing a fact about me that they actually regret to know. Well, this is life, deal with it. OMG, I sound so mean....

But yeah, if you want to, you can tap my email, my facebook, even my bank account, but please don't misuse it. The actual problem is not how am I going to handle you knowing my secret, but it's more like, how you're going to deal with the truth about me. See, it's actually not my problem, it's yours.... hahaha, I am selfish, DARN it...!!!

Yeah, for everything that matter, I won't endangered a good long-nurtured relationship just because I offended that you tap my phone. There's no secret there, just the truth. I'm not going to be offended.

Why in the world a country needs to have a secret?
Is that a mandatory thing?
That one country has to have a plan to invade another country?

What are you afraid to be revealed if there's nothing to reveal anyway?
I hope these question won't show up in tomorrow's exam.

Maybe because I never been there, so I don't know what really is happen when two nations create a collaboration in economic or other sector. Is it really your right hand is shaking hands and your left hand holds a knife? Is it really like that? 
Man, that is so fake...

Now it's settled that I'm Selfish and Innocently Stupid....!!!

The truth can also remove all the doubts and speculations. There actually a method in media world of how to handle the media during a crisis. Rather than spill only a little information and make the media research for the rest or speculate over the small details, it's better for you to spill all the beans and make all the facts to be known and let the truth to be out in the open. With that, no speculations and doubt will exist and people will eventually stop chasing you to milk out the truth.

It is also will be a boring world... hahahaha....
There's no rush in chasing a secret.

But, in my opinion, no matter how open I am to the world, well, God creates human beings differently one to another, so somebody will still keep secrets to satisfy all the secrets hunters out there. Just not mine...


Image Source:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgl6IbPU6INEHoJpns3m8x-bJwpp3Op5bTVeA_V-wL3hcBJ7sVXBpIACiZC89xwtqRsyXSsLCbjf3rYgY7VrBIgxGe-0raEsuJLBQbomOo9PTITVpll8pM1sIP48wz0t54Ly11Xzwc3YR8/s1600/secrets.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment