Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lonely Valentine

This valentine is different
I have someone i love
I have some one to share my love
it's a happiness
but also a sadness
because we can't have our first valentine
together...

oh..lonely moon up above in the sky
how can you send your love to the sun
Both of you barely meet each other
Cause I miss my love so much
I want to be with my love
in this special day of the year

Oh my love far, far away...
do you know my heart so mess
thinking a way for us to be together
in this special day of the year

I really want to spent the night on your arm
you hold me, I hold you
together we spend the night holding hand
'till the sun rise

Just a hope it is now
Because i'm far and you're there
I can't overcome this limit

If only I had wings
I would fly to your arm
put my hand againts yours
and be the lucky person
who kisses you goodnight
and wish you a happy day

too bad it's just my imagination
a stupid silly one
but i just want you to know
that i love you
that you're my special person
In this special day of the year

I miss you so
I miss you so
I miss you so

Through the wind I send my hug
Could you feel it
it's cold tonight..

I Love You..
my Valentine...
Do you know,
I'm lonely without you....


No comments:

Post a Comment