Who Am I? Not Spiderman

My photo
Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Rizky Novrianto is just an ordinary human being who try to live his life as extraordinary as it can be. I like to be different. You maybe able to find someone better than me, but You may never find someone like me. I hope common courtesy hasn't die yet. Treat people the way you want to be treated and even more, treat other people the way they want to be treated.

Monday, November 26, 2007

For Once in My Life [I Fall in Love]

There was a time when I decided to close my heart
There was a time when I enjoyed being a loner
There was a time when loneliness is my best pal
There was a time a long time a go....

But not later than that...
On that big of a night...
You landed a kiss on my lips...
On my very own virgin lips...

For once in my life I felt a touch
For once in my life I felt a warm and gentle kiss
For once in my life I got a warm hug
For once in my life I fell in love

Ten months from then was happines...
One months from then was fear...
One months from there was Insecure...
Not later than the same night a year ago...

You gave me a hint that hit me very hard...
That maybe you can't give love as big as I do
I hurt..
I cry...

Later that night I send you messages
Because I can't stand to hear your voice anymore
It'll change my mind again
This time I have to be strong for my self

For once in my life I will give all my life to you
For once in my life I will give all I have to you
For once in my life I fall in love with you
For once in my life I hurt so bad that I had to let you go

Good bye my possibility of Love of my life...
Thank you so much for all you've done for me...
I'm sorry, good bye......

4 comments:

  1. kok selamat.....?
    orang lagi sedih kok....
    hikz.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. QQ, you-nya di ganti "You" saja..Huruf ye kecil jadi ye capital letter. Cak mano? Inginnya itu yang pertama dan terakhir, atau...berulang lagi..lagi dan lagi...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haah.......?
    di bagian mana.........?
    kaga ngarti dah.....

    ReplyDelete